15 Corporate place S, Suite # 145, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA, United States
Senior Java Programmer
IT - Software
May 22, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Jan 22, 2017
WE CANNOT SPONSOR OR TRANSFER VISAS FOR THIS ROLE.
MUST BE LOCAL TO ATLANTA
MUST BE WILLING TO DO SOME HANDS ON CODING.
Previous delivery experience in a technical role strongly desired
In-depth understanding of the company’s frameworks and architecture patterns strongly desired Position Duties:
We are in need of Java Application Architect who will be responsible for understanding technical business requirements, and defining technical architecture based solutions that align to the company's Patterns and Standards. Candidates should have solid working knowledge around the following competencies. * Full application / system development lifecycle knowledge and experience * Expertise in interoperability standards and methods * Expertise with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) methods and implementation technologies such as web services in a distributed architecture deployments * Outstanding and proven leadership skills in working with senior-level management helping in decision making * Knowledge of frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns * Previous experience as lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise initiatives, preferred * Support the application team in the development of the technical design and documentation * Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues * Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes * Demonstrated ability to work on multiple project efforts simultaneously
* Bachelors Degree * Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for projects
* 10+ years of relevant work experience in Application Architecture
* Excellent problem solving skills including leading problem solving teams
* Self-starter, ability to work independently but still can work within group to deliver top notch solutions
* Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to project team * Strong communication skills both verbal and written * Experience implementing or supporting mobile applications and frameworks * Experience with interoperability and the myriad of ways to exchange data effectively and securely * Experience with J2EE technologies, Rest Web Services, Spring Frameworks(Spring Boot, Spring Integration, MVC and Spring Cloud Services), Messaging architectures * Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers
* Architecting public facing solutions * Knowledge of standards and processes. * Implementing Vehicle Systems software or working with device based telemetry data * Experience in trouble shooting complex systems and performance testing and tuning. * Experience with client applications. * Network knowledge.
Note: At FindPro Portal, We always try to offer you best and most genuine information about vacancies and employers but still, If we missed something and you feel something is wrong with this posting or employer you can easily report the issue by clicking on the button below.