15 Corporate place S, Suite # 145, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA, United States
Systems Integration Java Developer
IT - Software
Mechanicsburg PA United States
May 22, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Jan 22, 2017
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in theUnited States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisoryservices with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful businesssolutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies,including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
OurUS Delivery Centers are based in Orlando, FL and Mechanicsburg, PA and we have hired over 1400 technicalprofessionals since 2014. Our uniqueDelivery Model provides customized career paths, fosters innovation andknowledge development. We focus onquality with standardized processes and procedures and we support acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limitedtravel.
Inconjunction with our other Delivery Centers around the world, we offerdevelopment and sustainment services for our clients, both pre andpost-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development andmanagement professionals to provide services in support of our client’s systemsand business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both theirability to work independently and experience making decisions to completeassigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptionalcandidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client deliveryorganization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
Our Systems Integration team offers technology solution development andintegration across the SDLC including requirements, functionalspecifications, design, custom development, integration, testing anddeployment. We are looking for alllevels of experience ranging from 1-10 years to work in either our Orlando, FLor Mechanicsburg, PA Delivery Centers.
If you are interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joiningDeloitte Consulting could be your most rewarding move. The role provides youthe opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills whileworking as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service forclients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by ourclients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies and contribute toincreasingly complex duties.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm bydemanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challengingwork and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel withinDeloitte Consulting. Our Delivery Centers provide complete operations servicesfor application management, custom development, and business process supportfor clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live supportenvironments, construct the transition plan from the project team to thesupport team, and support and maintain the client applications and technologyinfrastructure.
· Responsiblefor supporting and independently completing project tasks
· Identifieskey drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and proposing solutions
· Identifiesand solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
· Selectsthe most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
· Understandsthe benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their applicationon a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methodsand tools
· Manageswork to work plans for components on engagements
· Mayindependently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially directing the workof more junior staff
· Developssolutions to client problems through application of methods and tools;validates solutions to subject matter experts
· Demonstratesaccountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Note: At FindPro Portal, We always try to offer you best and most genuine information about vacancies and employers but still, If we missed something and you feel something is wrong with this posting or employer you can easily report the issue by clicking on the button below.